Sometimes the firewall will block trusted apps from accessing the internet, but Windows 10 makes it easy to change the settings to ...
Windows 10 is the operating system from Microsoft designed to run on desktops, laptops, tablets, servers, IoT devices, and Xbox consoles. Windows 10 was officially released to the public on July 29, 2015, and the company made it available as a free upgrade for computers running a genuine copy of Windows 7 or Windows 8.1.
Windows 10 combines the best of Windows 7 and Windows 8.1 by bringing back the Start menu and floating Store apps on the desktop. Microsoft also introduces universal apps that can be designed to run on all screen sizes. There are many new features, including Microsoft Edge, Action Center, Settings, redesigned Start menu, and more.
All Windows 10 related articles, including news, tutorials, editorials, and reviews, will be available in this section.
Windows 10 release history
- Windows 10 22H2 (2022 Update)
- Windows 10 21H2 (November 2021 Update)
- Windows 10 21H1 (May 2021 Update)
- Windows 10 20H2 (October 2020 Update)
- Windows 10 version 2004 (May 2020 Update)
- Windows 10 version 1909 (November 2019 Update)
- Windows 10 version 1903 (May 2019 Update)
- Windows 10 version 1809 (October 2018 Update)
- Windows 10 version 1803 (April 2018 Update)
- Windows 10 version 1709 (Fall Creators Update)
- Windows 10 version 1703 (Creators Update)
- Windows 10 version 1607 (Anniversary Update)
Windows 10 resources
Did you save the wrong sign-in info for a network drive? Do you need to transfer your web and Windows 10 credentials to a new ...
You can install the Windows Package Manager manually, and here's how on Windows 11 and 10.
A new preview cumulative update for Windows 10 rolls out as a preview with non-security fixes and improvements.
If you're having problems deleting a network folder because of a thumbs.db error, then use these steps to fix the problem on Windows 10.
Windows 10 lets you rename drives to anything you want, and here's how to complete the task on four different ways.
It's possible to delete a folder with subfolders and files with Command Prompt and PowerShell, and here's how.
You can use PowerShell to map and disconnect network drives on Windows 10, and here's how.
A flashing window appears when running a scheduled task? Here's how to run tasks completely hidden.
Microsoft doesn’t offer a direct upgrade path from Windows XP to Windows 10 or from Windows Vista, but it’s possible to update — ...